Recommendations for quick PCB and assembly ?

I've got a 4-layer board, nothing too fancy, SMD both sides, a handful of through-hole parts and connectors, 60mm x 180mm.

Who would you use to get this board built and populated in a few days ? Screaming Circuits ?

Thanks in advance, Best Regards, Dave

Reply to
Dave Nadler

Which continent do you live on? Or should we assume you live on the continent that thinks it is the only continent, in which case I live in a different dimension and can't help you.

Reply to
colin_toogood

Sorry forgot to mention: this is in USA. I should remember as I've been working in Oz and Europe as well, and this project is for a European customer ;-)

Reply to
Dave Nadler

A quick follow-up...

First thanks to those who sent suggestions.

I used AAPCB and they were first rate, fast, and dealt nicely with a few of my, um, errors. They had the boards fabbed, bought the parts, shipped first-rate no-squawk first-article a day ahead of schedule.

This is a moderately dense 4-layer, parts both sides, nothing really hard. Does have some large SMD inductors and such, all AOK.

Thanks again, Best Regards, Dave

Reply to
Dave Nadler