Recommendation for Code Browser for Asm51?

Can anyone recommend a good tool of Code Browser for Asm51? I use Source Insight , but it seems that it does not support asm51 syntax. Thanks

Reply to
hushui110

I'd be interested to hear of any, too, but I have serious doubts anyone would have bothered creating one. My reason for this suspicion is that if there's so much source code you need a browser to navigate around it, it has no business being written in assembly.

A major problem is that there's *too many* "things" such a browser would have to assume to browsable objects that it has to display. E.g. it would typically have to consider each and every label a browsable item, since the standard '51 assembler language doesn't have local labels (except in macro bodies).

Hans-Bernhard Broeker