Recommend rugged control PC with LCD and extended temperature range?

Hi All,

I have a project where we need a small ruggadizes embedded control PC with an LCD interface and a number of serial and digital I/O ports. We need extended temperature range operation, e.g. -40 to 85C would be good. The system does not need much CPU power, and must be programmable in C or C++.

Any recommendations anyone?

Reply to
fredbasset1000

This might be difficult, if not expensive. The standard LCDs we got are -10 to 60. I believe they can get to -20 to 70, at additional cost. Micro-controller should not be a problem, as long as it is not flash based.

Reply to
linnix