Reception in CAN

hi all, here i have one query, Before transmitting data on the CAN bus first we need to set frame format,dlc,rtr...etc. after that we enable TREQ(Transmission request) to start the transmission automatically.likewise what i need to do for reception.how can i ensure that the data is received by the CAN. or the CAN automatically receives the data as CAN transmits data automatically. plz suggest me

Regards, Charan

Reply to
Charan