Real Time Systems

Hello,

I am looking for references to help me understand the notes here:

Can you please suggest to me where I can look.

Thanks

Reply to
realtimenewbie

Look here:

Ian

Reply to
Ian Bell

There several hundred pages of PowerPoint slides here. How about narrowing your questions down a little. For which topic are you looking for references?

Reply to
AntiSPAM_g9u5dd43

Not only that, in the first few slides there is recommended a text book !!

Ian

Reply to
Ian Bell