Real-time embedded aerospace small sized employers

Hi all,

Apologies for the mass posting. I am contemplating a job change and looking for small sized employers who work on real-time embedded software in aerospace or mission critical applications. Most of the employers I found (through internet) working in this area are big (>

10,000 employees). Just wondering if someone could suggest or redirect me to a listing of smaller sized fast paced companies (in US and abroad as well) that work in this area.

Also, any advice for someone like me who has a background (6+ yrs) in real-time embedded software (C++/VxWorks/OO/PowerPC) for telecom wireless systems and looking for a switch into the aerospace/mission critical systems, would be greatly appreciated.

Sincerely,

-AM

Reply to
AM

Did you checkout the Washington DC area? You will find several small companies that are working in the embedded aerospace area? I would recommend looking at the Washington Post Jobs section.

Deepa

EventStudio 2.0 - Real-time and Embedded System Design CASE Tool

Reply to
EventHelix.com

Try:

Good luck.