Reading writing SD cards

Hi

I am looking for some source code or links with information how i could implement a (FAT) file system on SD mem cards. Cards should be readable on a Pc platform too.

Johan

Reply to
Sagaert Johan

Just read an article on Circuit Cellar Ink, n. 176.

A completely free sd/mmc card library with fat16 support, with source. Uses SPI.

ftp://ftp.circuitcellar.com/pub/Circuit_Cellar/2005/176/sham176.zip

Reply to
Antonio Pasini

Thanks, but the link does not work

Uses

Reply to
Sagaert Johan

Try this one instead:

ftp://ftp.circuitcellar.com/pub/Circuit_Cellar/2005/176/Sham176.zip

(Case matters!)

-- Dave Tweed Circuit Cellar archivist

David Tweed

Thanks David for correcting this, I added "sham" by hand.. .sorry for the mistake.

Reply to
Antonio Pasini

Thanks

I will dive into it.

Reply to
Sagaert Johan

This could have been found very quickly simply by following the rule: Back off one tail end entry at a time. i.e. in this case to:

ftp://ftp.circuitcellar.com/pub/Circuit_Cellar/2005/176/ and then to ftp://ftp.circuitcellar.com/pub/Circuit_Cellar/2005/

CBFalconer