Reading PCMCIA cards while connected in a different system

I'm looking for a way to read data from a PCMCIA PC SRAM card while it's in a device. This might sound extremely weird, but basically, the device writes data to the card, but we'd like to read it without using the device's protocol.

Is there any way to do this ? Or can we replicate the writes to a different card that we can read ?

Any help is appreciated !

Wim

Reply to
Wim Godden

You can use a RAM emulator. If you open the card, you will probably find that it uses standard SRAM chips. Desolder the chips, adapt the card to your RAM emulator, and you're in business.

Reply to
larwe