reading assemble code for TI's MSP430

I was writing some assemble code for TI's MSP430F1101A. However, I
mistakenly delete my source code and I only have the hex code from my
chip. Is there any way that I can reverse my hex code into human
readable format?

Thanks,
feilip

Re: reading assemble code for TI's MSP430
snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com (feilip) wrote in

If you load it up in the debugger it should disassemble it for you. It may
not have symbols however.

--
- Mark ->
--

Re: reading assemble code for TI's MSP430
Which debugger? Do you mean IAR Embedded Workbench?

Many thanks for your insight, I appreciate it!

Re: reading assemble code for TI's MSP430
snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com (feilip) wrote in

Yes.

Re: reading assemble code for TI's MSP430

If you are running MS Windows, the source code may be in the Recycle bin.
You can simply restore the file from there.

Site Timeline