Do you have a question? Post it now! No Registration Necessary
- Luke A. Guest
July 30, 2003, 7:27 pm
rate this thread
Thanks for the links...
Pity this one isn't in English, unless I missed it ;-)
Anyways, like I said, I want a career change; I have programmed on Amiga
HW & OS level with and without assembly language, Ada (at university and
would like to go further with this) and currently some PS2 work (at work,
currently) with, unfortunately minimal MIPS assembly :-(
SOooo, I'm looking for advice; what should I look for, where should I
restart? I do have Ada based textbooks from uni (real-time systems is one
of them) so obviously I'm going to have a rescan of these, but I'd also
like some real advice from people within the industry.
P.S: I *am* currently looking through Google: embedded + newbie, but so
far it's mainly hardware design I've seen...I be a software
- » SmartPhones, PDA application processors interfaces
- — Previous thread in » Embedded Programming
- » Just HOW does the gputils linker allocate the program memory?
- — Newest thread in » Embedded Programming
- » kody IR do pilota TV gdtv32 lub pilot zastępczy
- — The site's Newest Thread. Posted in » Electronics (Polish)