Re: why dont U join this students community

> This is a network of students. Find the people of your kind there > >
> > Click and register to access millions of students/employees. >

Good idea. I think the poll "Do you think guys take more time to get ready than girls?" is particularly relevant to my new embedded systems development.

--
Regards,
Richard.

+ http://www.FreeRTOS.org
A free real time kernel for 8, 16 and 32bit systems.

+ http://www.SafeRTOS.com
An IEC 61508 certified real time kernel for safety related systems.
Reply to
FreeRTOS.org