Re: Who to complain to about ieee.org spammer?

>Anyone else receiving spam from Jean Lestrale ( snipped-for-privacy@ieee.org)

> There's a hostmaster@, so I suggest postmaster@. Or member-services@ > or customer-service@ maybe, according to the contacts pages at

Thanks, I'll try those. I had a lot of trouble viewing ieee.org last night, I'm not sure why. I'd get fragmentary bits of HTML amongst text..

job of ensuring it really truly did originate @ieee.org. Spammers are

Regardless of where it's originating, he's using his ieee.org email address as a reply contact point, and hence in some way as a veneer of respectability.

Reply to
Lewin A.R.W. Edwards

Post all the headers, or there's nothing meaningful can be said.

--
#include
 _

Trust me, it's the same guy. . The ieee.org spam gave the same physical address as this company listing.

Reply to
Lewin A.R.W. Edwards