Re: Who to complain to about ieee.org spammer?

Thanks, I'll try those. I had a lot of trouble viewing ieee.org last
night, I'm not sure why. I'd get fragmentary bits of HTML amongst
text..

Regardless of where it's originating, he's using his ieee.org email
address as a reply contact point, and hence in some way as a veneer of
respectability.

Re: Who to complain to about ieee.org spammer?
Post all the headers, or there's nothing meaningful can be said.

--
#include <standard.disclaimer>
 _

Trust me, it's the same guy.
<http://www.techexpo.com/firms/adv-pcb.html . The ieee.org spam gave
the same physical address as this company listing.

Site Timeline