Re: website for purchase low price parts for embedded newbie?

yong wrote: : I want to know if there exist website for purchase low price parts for : embedded newbie? : : For example, where can I purchase 8051, or PIC, or Analog Sharc 21161 : DSP development kits/parts with lowest price. Some vendors sale for : higher price, others sale for lower price. : : Is there website exist which compare the prices from different vendor?

Microchip will give you free samples (no dev board, just the chip) -

--buddy

Reply to
Buddy Smith

I don't know where you are but Digikey is a good place to start.

Good luck,

Mostafa

Reply to: M DOT Kassem AT ieee DOT org

Mostafa Kassem