Re: website for purchase low price parts for embedded newbie?

: I want to know if there exist website for purchase low price parts for
: embedded newbie?
:
: For example, where can I purchase 8051, or PIC, or Analog Sharc 21161
: DSP development kits/parts with lowest price. Some vendors sale for
: higher price, others sale for lower price.
:
: Is there website exist which compare the prices from different vendor?

Microchip will give you free samples (no dev board, just the chip) -
www.microchip.com

--buddy

Re: website for purchase low price parts for embedded newbie?

I don't know where you are but Digikey is a good place to start.

http://www.digikey.com/

Good luck,

Mostafa

Mostafa Kassem