Re: Surplus WinSystems LBC-586 embedded computers with PC/104 bus for sale

Addco Inc. has 27 new WinSystems LBC-586 SBC's as surplus, and are available

> for sale. These are -40C to +70C 80586 computers with PC/104 bus, and are > intended for embedded applications. > > The spec sheet is available at: >
> > I will answer any additional technical questions if you post to this thread > over the next few weeks. > > Please contact John Mueller at snipped-for-privacy@addcoinc.com if you are interested > in purchashing these boards. Warranty may be transferable. > > Regards, > > Eric Metheny > Electronic Engineer > Addco Inc. >

Hello Eric:

Can you help to let me know how much you want to sell for these PCBS?

Thanks and best regards. Bill Chang

Reply to
wilhelmchang

lable

d are

read

sted

WinSysytems builds boards in the US and is an employee owned company(according to one of the videos i saw). They have some other youtube videos up. They just celebrated 30 years in industrial.embedded computing too.

seems unlikely the warranty would transfer but, maybe worth a shot.

Reply to
1 Lucky Texan

What makes you think that this offer from 12 years ago is still valid? Or that Eric is still working for Addco?

http://www.opera.com/mail/
Reply to
Boudewijn Dijkstra

104

e.

 Or

om/mail/

Bwah-ha-ha-ha

I'm busted too - good call, I never looked at the date.

Sometimes I see WinSystems and other similar items on ebay. I did kinda think it was odd to see those items here.

I have shame.

Reply to
1 Lucky Texan

Strange that you'd have to, innit?

I think Google is still calibrating the time mosheen.

--
Les Cargill
Reply to

lable

d are

read

sted

If you're looking for that specific processor, i saw these at ebay;

fyi

Reply to
1 Lucky Texan