Re: Source for Electronic Block-Diagram Symbols?

We use Visio for this kind of stuff.  I don't recall whether you need the
"Professional" or "Technical" version these days, but
there should be a version available with a bunch of high-level EE symbols.  In
addition to providing the "templates" for these
symbols, Visio is nice for editing block diagrams, which you can then convert to
PDF, embed in Word, whatever.  If you need
something that is not provided, it isn't too hard to create it, starting with an
existing template.  Probably more expensive than it
used to be, but it does produce professional looking results.

--
Chuck Cox
SynchroSystems Motorsport Computers
Re: Source for Electronic Block-Diagram Symbols?
"Professional" or "Technical" version these days, but
addition to providing the "templates" for these
to PDF, embed in Word, whatever.  If you need
an existing template.  Probably more expensive than it

Tha looks neat (I'm browsing the symbols right now ...).

Thanks!

Andrew E. Kalman, Ph.D.