Re: Smallest system you've ever worked on? - Page 2

Re: Smallest system you've ever worked on?

[...]

An operation similar to what Bob Pease calls "widlarizing," though
with perhaps a different motivation.  See
http://www.national.com/rap/Story/widlar.html

Regards,

                               -=Dave
--
Change is inevitable, progress is not.

Re: Smallest system you've ever worked on?
In comp.arch.embedded,
The AT9S1200 has 1kByte of codespace, this is only 512 words. The 1200
is very simular to the ATtiny11 but I think it no longer is in
production. Or at least not recommended for new designs.

--
Stef            (remove caps, dashes and .invalid from e-mail address to reply)

Politics:  A strife of interests masquerading as a contest of principles.
Re: Smallest system you've ever worked on?

Yes.  One of the ones I described was about the size of pinhead
which meant that it was easy to lose them if some dust settled.
That was some time ago, today they could be made much smaller so
that several hundred could fit on a pinhead.  But I do think that
the original question was about resources not physical size.

Best Wishes

Site Timeline