Re: Smallest system you've ever worked on?

Yes. One of the ones I described was about the size of pinhead which meant that it was easy to lose them if some dust settled. That was some time ago, today they could be made much smaller so that several hundred could fit on a pinhead. But I do think that the original question was about resources not physical size.

Best Wishes

Reply to
Jeff Fox

The nova was a 16 bit cousin of the pdp8. I once had a room full of PDP-8's and a single lonely Nova (4k). I simulated a full 4K pdp 8 on the 4K nova by writing the PDP emulator in less than the bit difference between the two processors. This worked quite well.

For months the core based NOVA had the PDP8 assembler permanately loaded, putting new meaning into cross assembler's

Walter..

Steve at fivetrees wrote:

Reply to
Walter Banks

actually small neural net made of a bunch analog parts (12 or something)

funny you say that becouse the model I saw was simple as can be(

Reply to
RusH