Re: SEISMOMETER <<< Umpteen kazillion attachments!!

Lovely.  (Not.)

Re: SEISMOMETER <<< Umpteen kazillion attachments!!
Michael,

Thank you for your reply.

I am new to these news groups and my attemp to convey information did not go
as planned.
Any useful update in your ideas would be appreciated.

Regards   John

Re: SEISMOMETER <<< Umpteen kazillion attachments!!

Please paste the discussion into the message itself,
and in correct time order (oldest first).

Please specify the type and/or protocol of the
analog to digital converter, and how the different
data sources are selected.

Does 512 Hz mean the largest sine frequency of interest
or the largest planned sampling rate?

HTH

--

Tauno Voipio
tauno voipio (at) iki fi

re SEISMOMETER
Subject: Fw: SEISMOMETER
Date: 29 May 2005 23:49

Re: SEISMOMETER <<< Umpteen kazillion attachments!!

Newsgroups are text only media.  There should be no binaries, no
html, no attachments.

--
 Some informative links:
Re: SEISMOMETER <<< Umpteen kazillion attachments!!
Many thaks for your information

Regards  John Scott

Re: SEISMOMETER <<< Umpteen kazillion attachments!!
... snip ...

Also don't toppost, and do snip.  See links below.