Re: remote firmware update: how to instruct the compiler?

Dear Jan,

 thanks for your explanation,

yes, indeed.

ok.

ok.

Let's get into the details:

 if I want to run a program written in RAM instead of flash, I'm gonna
 have to change the start-up file in order to instruct the linker
 to produce hex code that has an absolute start address located in RAM
 instead of flash, right?

 Otherwise, all jump instructions will jump to a wrong addressess.

kind regards
 Enrico

* Enrico Migliore - Co-founder and Senior Software Engineer