Re: Rapid MCU development

Thanks for your moral support, really appreciate it man!

Haris wrote: > > > > Hello everyone... > > All of your response overwhelm me in many way. > > > > Thanks Ben for your input... > > > > At the moment I'm not yet informed about specifics of the project. > > That's not as uncommon as it should be :) > > PHB : We need this in a month > D : What are we building ? > PHB : A microcontroller thingy, minimum soldering. > Start now, and we'll fill in the details later. > > One solution to this, is to quote one month from receipt of the > full and final written specification, and operators manual. > > > > > So here is another question... > > > > Is there any Microcontroller or pcb board with already built in > > micrcontroller in the market? Where the only thing to do is to connect > > input output and then do the programming. > > Look at
- they have a number of low cost boards, > covering from 8-128K of code, that include JTAG Debug. > You can order the Development kit to start, then > re-order 'boards-only', as needed. > Also solves spare parts issues.... > > -jg
Reply to
Haris