Re: Please take 5-10 minutes to help me on my thesis questionnaire and get the report

... snip ...

> And of course everyone who submits his or her email address > will get the final report, which can be very interesting for > application developers.

That makes three groups this spam has appeared on, without the slightest sign of a cross-post or proper follow-up setting. If the user wants the co-operation of Usenet users, he might well first learn to use Usenet properly.

--

 Click to see the full signature
Reply to