Re: PICF877 usb interface? (and SMD socketing question)

Thanks for this tip.  When I looked it up, I found that its only available
as an SMD (32 LQFP).   How do hobbiest people typically deal with that?  WW
sockets?

Is there a source for LQFP-to-wirewrap sockets?

TIA,

--
...The Bit Eimer     NAR 84054
"My goal in life is to be the kind of person my cat thinks he is"

Look at http://www.dlpdesign.com /
They have the chip and USB connector on a board.
About $30 I think.  You can also get it from Mouser.

Re: PICF877 usb interface? (and SMD socketing question)
Very nice.  Thanks.