Re: PIC16F876, WDT not clearing !TO in STATUS. Known problem?

Not as far as I know of. You might want to check for errata at Microchip's
site. Maybe the reset you are getting is from something other than the WDT.

Re: PIC16F876, WDT not clearing !TO in STATUS. Known problem?
Pretty sure it is WDT because if I enable WDT on the ICD programmer, I get
"MCLR in normal operation" status bits (!POR, !BOR, !TO, and !BD are all
true).  If I disable WDT, I do not get the reset at all.  It is happening
while I'm in delay_ms(500) - which I now avoid using.  It would be kind of
useful if the CCS compiler had an option to embed the CLRWDT in that
function.

When I check the Microchip web site, if I am specific (WDT, Errata) I get no
matching documents, and otherwise I get them all.

WDT.

Site Timeline