Re: PDA

It's advertised in July's Circuit Cellar magazine at a price of US$38 each with no MOQ.

--

Regards
David Milne

Palm knock off, but hey $40. What's MOQ?

with

Reply to
Brett

Minimum Order Quantity

Meindert

Reply to
Meindert Sprang

Of course, who knows if they'll still be around a year from now. Might be interesting to fool with as a hobbyist, but I wouldn't base a real product on it. I worked on another Palm hardware clone a few years ago who aren't around anymore.

Reply to
Gary Kato

try to download the SDK... It's password protected it seems... I wonder why.

on

around

Reply to
Brett