Re: New A/D converter desgin

On Wed, 20 Aug 2003 22:04:07 +0100, "Airy R Bean" Gave us:

Bone up, ya usenet retard.

Reply to
DarkMatter

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

That should have been "top posters". I meant to defend bottom posting. Sorry for the mix up.

George

Reply to
George Neuner

Grow up, OM

Reply to
Airy R Bean

I think the true picture is that you illustrated points that are true of postfix, prefix and infix posters without regard to their dedication; and therefore my parody of your posting was not a falsety.

There are, for example, postfix posters (bottom posters) who repeat the whole of a message with a single comment at the end. It is therefore disingenuous to criticise prefix posters for this fault when it appears to be a fault of the human race and not restricted to one style of poster.

Prefix posters are not in general bothered, and are broad minded.

Postfix posters.........well!

simply

snipping

Reply to