Do you have a question? Post it now! No Registration Necessary
- Posted on
- Re: MSP430 basics - pulling hair out!!!
July 17, 2005, 9:42 am
rate this thread
Re: MSP430 basics - pulling hair out!!!
I don't know anything about the TI board, but with my Softbaugh/FETP setup
the board is powered through the JTAG. If I have external power attached at
the same time as the JTAG adaptor then I get unpredictable results.
Whenever I have the JTAG attached I remove external power, then everything
works consistently well.
- » Industrial IoT Latest Technology Research, Top Players with Current Trends and Emerging Ch...
- — Newest thread in » Embedded Programming
- » Firefox -> Youtube leanback: a few frames, and than no change (but audio co...
- — The site's Newest Thread. Posted in » Raspberry Pi Group