Re: More on Coldfire BDM project

Subject: More on Coldfire BDM project From: "Jim Adamthwaite" Date: Sun, 21 May 2006 07:04:31 -0700 Lines: 10144

Good grief. Please don't do that. People like you are the reason my mailer is set to limit download size.

--
Al Balmer
Sun City, AZ

Whatever it was it never made it here. Some intermediate station was smart enough to absorb it. Something like 1000 lines or about

30 kbytes should be the usual limit.
More details at:
Also see
Reply to
CBFalconer

Al Balmer:

Sorry. Jim A.

Reply to
Jim Adamthwaite

The schematic was 30KBytes & the PCB was 414KBytes (mostly ground plane fill). If that is a lot then I can send a direct attachment to interested parties.

Jim A.

Reply to
Jim Adamthwaite

For heavens sake, *NO*. I was expressing relief that no such monstrosities ever appeared here.

The proper way to handle such things is to post them on some URL, and then publicize that URL. That allows interested parties to pick them up. But they should never clog the Usenet system. Bear in mind that as attachments they are automatically expanded by 50 percent, in order to transmit binary over the char only linkages. So the posted packages should be zipped, or better bzip2'd, to reduce transmission time.

More details at:
Also see
Reply to
CBFalconer