Re: M32C

Hello

> Can somebody please suggest a development board with a Renesas M32C _but_ > CAN pins connected to a transceiver and (preferably) DSUB-9 connector? > I searched a lot yesterday and found nothing, can you imagine?

Renesas sells the SKP32C84, and has a Comms board which includes (among other things) the CAN transceiver.

--buddy

Reply to
Buddy Smith

Thank you very much. Using 'SKP32C84' for a new search results in very useful information:

- gcc supports R8C/M16C/M32C

-

unfortunately all kits 'out of stock' - at circuitcellar

- Avnet: Lead Time (weeks): 24

- only the `CL' kits come with a `Comms-Lite' expansion board which provides CAN, ....

Still I didn't found any place to order a SKP32C84-CL Kit. A lot of embedded devlopers orderd the kit for the design contest of circuit cellar. May be one of them located in Germany can give it away?

Regards Heinz - still searching

Reply to
Heinz-Jürgen Oertel

That's where I got mine :)

Here's a list of their SKPs:

(They have the COMMS boards listed there as well)

European distributors (maybe this will help you):

ttyl,

--buddy

Reply to
Buddy Smith