Re: learning on programming 8051

I want to study the programming on the 8051, do you have any reference

>web site for me. >I am a starter about this "I.C."

Best regards, Spehro Pefhany

Spehro Pefhany

Start with the hardware reference manual, then proceed with the assembly language manual.

Rene

Rene Tschaggelar

snipped-for-privacy@hkstar.com (Black Jack) wrote in news: snipped-for-privacy@posting.google.com:

As Rene suggested:

For more docs:

- Mark ->
Mark A. Odell

Wholeheartedly second this suggestion. You NEED these manuals to effectively use the 8051, most of the more recent chips have datasheets that are relatively incomplete.

Best regards, Spehro Pefhany

Spehro Pefhany

In article , Black Jack writes

and hit the 8051 button. The C51 Primer is under the QuEST button. after that there is a lot on the

web site in the way of apps notes.

of course

After that it depends on which 8051... Hit the semiconductors web sites. Atmel Infineon Philips

etc as they have apps notes, and tools on their web sites.

A good inexpensive place to start is the Keil MCB900 board. Which is a very inexpensive 8051 board with a size limited C compiler. Dalas also have some inexpensive kits.

You can't beat programming the real hardware and a cheap kit where you can get LED's to flash and RS232 comms to a PC will teach you a lot.

Regards Chris

/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\ \/\/\/\/\ Chris Hills Staffs England /\/\/\/\/\ /\/\/ snipped-for-privacy@phaedsys.org

Reply to
Chris Hills