Re: How to access a RAVEN or Chameleon POD (in Raven mode) ?

Yes, the design is done, the schematics and source code are available on our web site. We can supply the hardware ($99.00) assembled or bare cards for $2.00. The software (windows only at the moment) is usable but could be improved, ported and extended...

Reply to
Peter Wallace