Re: Hello,everybody,the good shoping place,the new year approaching, click in. Let's facelift bar!

Hello,everybody,the good shoping place,the new year approaching, click

> in. Let's facelift bar! > > [snip]

Really? "Let's facelift bar!"? I'm used to some fairly impenetrable span around these parts, but I can't fathom what that might even think it means.

Also, mighty spammer guy, I hope you die in a fire.

--
Rob Gaddi, Highland Technology
Email address is currently out of order