Re: Embedded Systems Design (the magazine--vent!)

>Richard Phillips wrote: > >> > Seems like a lot of worry and effort over a free magazine. If >> >> May be free for you, but I have to pay for it! > >?!!! How is it possible to pay, as a reader, for publications like this >- mere advertising circulars with some token content sprinkled on a few >pages?

I don't get the printed version, but the on-line version has a pretty low percentage of ads.

I'm not even aware that there is anywhere you can BUY this >magazine. It appears to precipitate out of thin air wherever mailing >lists can be bought, just like the other thirty or forty so-called >industry publications I receive.
--
Al Balmer
Sun City, AZ

Good grief. That's awful. If you can't download it anyway, I much prefer the version at

Actually, you probably can download that, with one of those programs that downloads entire web sites.

--
Al Balmer
Sun City, AZ

Call me cynical, but I wonder if the fact I'm paying for it means they neglected to send me that email... Well done on the tree saving :)

Cheers, R.

Reply to
Richard Phillips

They sent me an e-mail several months ago asking if I wanted to try the electronic edition. I said yes, figuring it would be convenient and save a few trees.

I'm glad the download works for you!

~Dave~

Reply to
Dave