Re: Compact Flash File System

On Mon, 05 Jan 2004 21:11:54 +0000, Ben Popoola

CompactFlash is a storage medium.  The data on a CompactFlash can be
accessed 3 different ways.  There are many possible filesystems that
can be put on that CompactFlash.

Perhaps you should figure out what you need, the steps to get there,
and then ask questions about each of those steps after searching
Google and Google Groups.
--
Alex Pavloff - remove BLAH to email
Software Engineer, ESA Technology

Re: Compact Flash File System

Hi Ben,

 I'm going open source by the end of January with the a project
 that has the FreeDOS filesystems (FAT16). If you are in a hurry
 though, send me an email an I will send you the source files
 and a project compiled for MSVC.

 Enrico

Re: Compact Flash File System
On Mon, 05 Jan 2004 21:11:54 +0000, Ben Popoola

A filing system in Forth is supplied with our Forth 6 cross
compilers. It is being used with CF cards. For more details,
see our web site or contact me directly.

Stephen

--
Stephen Pelc, snipped-for-privacy@INVALID.mpeltd.demon.co.uk