Re: Choosing the right RF module?

lynx has a 433Mhz .Tx / RX pair chips .Using Amplituse shift keying .Simply
modules a binary code on a 433 mhz carrier. Baud rate max i beleive is 4800.
very easy to use
of

Re: Choosing the right RF module?
Yes, I've used them before. Very simple.

Here's a Q: What if I need more bandwidth? Like 1mbps range? I have found
some cheap 128kbps solutions, but that's all I could find.

.Simply
4800.

Re: Choosing the right RF module?
You could "time-tag" the data with a high resolution clock. Digest the
data later and recreate the time-line from the time-tag.

Tom Woodrow
www.dacworks.com