Re: Choosing the right RF module?

Hi,

> > Does anyone know of any article/paper/web that reviews and compares some

of

the famous RF modules (RFM, RadioMatrix, Lynx, etc)? > > Any document that can help me choose the right product for the right job > would also be appreciated. > > Thanks, > --Arnan. > >
Reply to
Harshit

Yes, I've used them before. Very simple.

Here's a Q: What if I need more bandwidth? Like 1mbps range? I have found some cheap 128kbps solutions, but that's all I could find.

.Simply

4800.
Reply to
Brett

You could "time-tag" the data with a high resolution clock. Digest the data later and recreate the time-line from the time-tag.

Tom Woodrow

Brett wrote:

Reply to
Tom Woodrow