Re: 80186/80188 Emulator

Does anyone have an old 80186/80188 emulator that the want to sell? Ou

old

Noral has given up the ghost and everything is all a bit obscelete to tr

buy a new replacement. > >Perhaps someone has an old emulator that's been sat in a cupboard for >donkey's years that they don't need anymore? > >Yours hopefully >Tom > > >

I have a Checkmate II 80186/88 emulator with proprietary ISA board interface cable, Paradigm Link/Locate and manuals. Refurbished within th last year and working perfectly. This is still the best emulator for th

80186. Contact me if you aor anyone else is interested
Reply to
proth