Re: 300baud FSK over GSM

I read in sci.electronics.design that Hans-Bernhard Broeker
berlin.de>) about '300baud FSK over GSM', on Thu, 30 Sep 2004:

... together with oaks and beeches, I hope.
Re: 300baud FSK over GSM

Would a Nokia 22 be any use?
http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category34%165&item57%23529928

You put a sim card in it, and you can then connect a normal phone to it
It apparently does data too.

Sparks...

Re: 300baud FSK over GSM
It will never work trying to send 960 chars a sec over a 30 char per sec
link..... You DID say 300 bits per second, didn't you?

Site Timeline