Do you have a question? Post it now! No Registration Necessary
- Posted on
- Raisonance 8051 C compiler
- Arthur Richards
August 3, 2003, 12:39 am
rate this thread
Re: Raisonance 8051 C compiler
I think you've missed the boat a bit on this one.. a couple of years
ago, they were doing some really good offers, and I got the half-way
8051 plus XAG compilers for 300 euros the lot. When I last looked, the
prices were up there with Keil and the rest.
But I'm very pleased with it.
- » Re: Source for small Qty 10 Base-T isolation Txfmr w/wo filter
- — Previous thread in » Embedded Programming
- » Plug&Play solution to reach an embedded HTTP server under a router
- — Newest thread in » Embedded Programming