Raisonance 8051 C compiler

I am thinking of using the evaluation version to compile a small program for a Dallas DS5000T.

Would welcome any comments good or bad about said compiler.

TIA, Arthur

Reply to
Arthur Richards

It's limit, but I think the big problem is it compiles to address 4000 so you won't be able to make a target for actual use

for

Reply to
me

"me" wrote in news:9c0Xa.54589$ snipped-for-privacy@news4.srv.hcvlny.cv.net:

[top-posting corrected]

No, that's Keil that links to 0x4000, Raisonance links to 0x0000 which is nice. I've had very good exeriences with the Raisonance 8051 compiler.

--
- Mark ->
Mark A. Odell

Thanks Mark, I'll give it a try.

Arthur

Reply to
Arthur Richards

I think you've missed the boat a bit on this one.. a couple of years ago, they were doing some really good offers, and I got the half-way

8051 plus XAG compilers for 300 euros the lot. When I last looked, the prices were up there with Keil and the rest.

But I'm very pleased with it.

Paul Burke

Reply to
Paul Burke