Raisonance 8051 C compiler

I am thinking of using the evaluation version to compile a small program for
a Dallas DS5000T.

Would welcome any comments good or bad about said compiler.

TIA, Arthur

Re: Raisonance 8051 C compiler
It's limit, but I think the big problem is it compiles to address 4000 so
you won't be able to make a target for actual use

for

Re: Raisonance 8051 C compiler

[top-posting corrected]

No, that's Keil that links to 0x4000, Raisonance links to 0x0000 which is
nice. I've had very good exeriences with the Raisonance 8051 compiler.

--
- Mark ->
--

Re: Raisonance 8051 C compiler

Thanks Mark, I'll give it a try.

Arthur

Re: Raisonance 8051 C compiler

I think you've missed the boat a bit on this one.. a couple of years
ago, they were doing some really good offers, and I got the half-way
8051 plus XAG compilers for 300 euros the lot. When I last looked, the
prices were up there with Keil and the rest.

But I'm very pleased with it.

Paul Burke

Site Timeline