RAD techniques and tools

Hello all,

I am a noob at this and would like to know any information that you can provide me regarding rapid application design (RAD) techniques and tools.

Thank you in advance!

Reply to
jtv

On Sat, 10 Nov 2007 14:03:24 -0800, jtv wrote in comp.arch.embedded:

Does your question have anything to do with embedded systems?

Try

Jack Klein
Home: http://JK-Technology.Com
FAQs for
comp.lang.c http://c-faq.com/
comp.lang.c++ http://www.parashift.com/c++-faq-lite/alt.comp.lang.learn.c-c++
Jack Klein

I can't see why RAD and embedded should be mutually exclusive. I'd suggest that the OP gets hold of Lazarus (a Delphi compatible-ish RAD for Linux and Windows).

Reply to
Paul Burke