Question on MMDS debugger

Hello,

I ordered for an MMDS debugger for motorola HC908 processor. I have some doubts regarding this.

After a power up or a reset, does the controller execute my boot code where I write the config registers and do the ram test and initialisation? If not how is it done? I read through the manual for MMDS and it says that for each Emulation module there is a personality file that is shipped along with it. Does this file do the required initialisations? or is it the startup.08 file that does these things where I can give commands to do certain things? Can anybody send me a sample copy of a personality file and a startup.08 file? I just wanted to see how these files look. I could not find it in internet.

Thanks..

Regards, Sreeram.

Reply to
Sreeram