question about the principal buffering process in the FX2

Hello, I have a question concerning the double, tripple, quad buffering process in the FX2.

Are the folowing statements correct: Quad buffering, IN Endpoint: The external master can fill one buffer while the PC is emptying the other three buffers.

Full flag: ALL buffers are filled Empty flag: ALL buffers are empty.

Quad buffering, IN Endpoint: Is it right, that for example when I write one buffer full of data, the fifo logic automaticly switches the buffer and the folowing data is written into the new buffer? And in the time, while the new buffer is filled, the PC (host) can empty the old buffer?

Best regards Jan

jan0385