Question about linux PCMCIA / CF..

Hi all
I have a arm7 based board (TI-DM270) with no hardware support for
PCMCIA running uClinux now. The board directly map the system memory
to the CF socket in I/O mode with no socket controller, and the system
bus is ISA-like bus. Now I want to add wireless function on the board
using CF interface 802.11 card  (D-Link DCF-660W). Should I write a
device driver to simulate a software PCMCIA controller?? Or should I
do something else?? Please excuse my foolish questions, because I am a
novice in this field.

Thanks
with regards
pcchen