querry

hi ....well can any one give the embedded c code for this problem....the problem is to check the flow of liquid in to the pipe...there is a sensor at outlet A to check the flow of liquid..which generates pulses....flow rate of the liquidvaries between 0% (0 pulses per minute) and 100% (6,000 pulses per minute) ...we have to use negative edge transition for the checking....and finallly we have to display this percentage value on the seven segment LED ...

Reply to
vinay.sidhu

Nobody is going to give you "the embedded C code". Unless you pay them, of course (it would also help if you could actually tell them stuff like the microcontroller involved). But I'll help a little. Notice that 6000 pulses per minute works out to 100 per second. That's convenient (homework problems are often like that). So count the number of pulses in some clever interval of your choosing and display them. And be sure and use at least 128 bit encryption. OK, just kidding about that part.

Reply to
Mike Silva

Smells like homework. You might start by cleaning up your post. For example, sentences end with a single '.' followed by at least one, better two, spaces. Sentences begin with capital letters.

What kind of animal is a 'querry'?

 [page]:
            Try the download section.
Reply to
CBFalconer

Regarding content and format of your post, please read this:

Follow the advice there, _then_ come back and post a question that shows you actually did some work.

Don't just expect some kind soul to do your work for you, for free. (To put it bluntly: We are not your mommy!)

Reply to
Hagen Patzke

expounded in news:be51b6f8-c11f-4a8f-9903- snipped-for-privacy@x38g2000yqj.googlegroups.com:

int main() { char *p = 0;