QRY regarding IOP80331

Hi, Not sure if this is off topic :) but Im trying to use the GF(Q) multiplication in the AAU for 80331.What is happening for me is that for a two /3 source descriptor it is simply calculatiing the XOR . what I see is that the PQ enable bit in the ACR is not getting set :-/ . here is how it happens

*ACR=0; *ACR|=(8|1); *ACR&8 ...fails it computes the XOR successfully :P

FYI:Im using specs provided in this manual

Let me know , TIA. Johri

-The Guide is definitive. Reality is frequently inaccurate. -douglas adams

Reply to
johri