[Q] [MCF523x] External Bus Master Capabilities?

Hi all,

I just wonder if the coldfire V2 implementation in the MCF523x is supporting external devices to be bus master through the BRn, BGn. BGACKn signals, the same way as on the earlier devices

68K from Motorola?

Is it possibel to request the external bus from the MCF523x and to access the external perihperals like Flash/SDRAM etc.?

I briefly looked through the data sheet but couldn't find the appropriate information so far...

Any hint or help would be appreciated. Markus

Markus Meng