[Q]: Looking for a uC with QVGA (320x240) LCD driver ?

Hi. The uC must drive an color-LCD with 3bits/pixel.

Are they any ?

Currently we go for a CPLD doing all the timing.

TIA

--
42Bastian
Do not email to bastian42@yahoo.com, it's a spam-only account :-)

What is your target CPU type/budget? There are numerous 32-bit parts that will do what you want. Maybe Sharp LH79520 would be a good fit for you, but it's ~$10.

Reply to
Lewin A.R.W. Edwards

< 100 pcs per year. Currently it is a PIC+SRAM+CPLD (as LCD controller) which is about 18Euro (22USD).

But thanks, I will look the the Sharp (guess it is ARM).

--
42Bastian
Do not email to bastian42@yahoo.com, it's a spam-only account :-)
Use @epost.de instead !
Reply to
42Bastian Schick

Have a look at the Triscend micro controllers on:-

The LCD (up to 1/4 VGA) interface is configurable on chip,

May provide an answer.

On Fri, 12 Dec 2003 at 05:50:02, 42Bastian Schick wrote:-

Reply to
J Neale Brodie

The LH754xx family is less expensive. The one you choose depends on overall CPU performance requirements.

-ZO

Reply to
ZO