Do you have a question? Post it now! No Registration Necessary
- Posted on
- Q:BC337-40 Replacing w/NTE123AP Ok?
January 31, 2004, 2:36 am
rate this thread
Re: Q:BC337-40 Replacing w/NTE123AP Ok?
I don't know what you are using the transistor for, but a bc337 is a fairly
generic part and you shuld be able to find plenty of similar transistor. I
am not to familiar with the 2n stuff but 2n3904 seems to get mentioned a
fair bit here on SED. I would tend to avoid NTE stuff as its usually quite
pricey compared to the standard jelly bean parts.
- » Atmel STK500 beginner Flash mem verification problem
- — Next thread in » Embedded Programming
- » Industrial IoT Latest Technology Research, Top Players with Current Trends and Emerging Ch...
- — Newest thread in » Embedded Programming