Q:BC337-40 Replacing w/NTE123AP Ok?

can i replace a bc337-40 with a nte123ap ? searched google but didn't find
out too much

it for ....
http://www.olimex.com/dev/images/pic-pg1-sch.gif

Thanks Guys

For my project i decided on a pic 16f877 has pretty much all i need on chip

Re: Q:BC337-40 Replacing w/NTE123AP Ok?
Ok if it is replaced with a 123ap nte says to rotate 180degrees which would
invert e and c ad the 123ap and bc337 have the same ebc pins.... does this
make sense?

chip

Re: Q:BC337-40 Replacing w/NTE123AP Ok?

I don't know what you are using the transistor for, but a bc337 is a fairly
generic part and you shuld be able to find plenty of similar transistor. I
am not to familiar with the 2n stuff but 2n3904 seems to get mentioned a
fair bit here on SED. I would tend to avoid NTE stuff as its usually quite
pricey compared to the standard jelly bean parts.

Site Timeline