PXA270 Development board

Hello,

I am looking for a PXA270 based board with 128MB SDRAM,PS/2 mouse and keyboard ports, CF slot and a working linux port. I am trying to build a web browsing station.

Thanks for your suggestions.

Kanchan

Reply to
v_kanchan

I've successfully used the Sandgate II board for a PXA270 based project, but it's not cheap - though it works PERFECTLY. $5K:

-->Neil

Reply to
Neil Bradley

How about a cheap board that uses PXA255 at 400 Mhz and comes with linux:

Eric