PWM with 89c2051

Hello, I am new to this group, I would like to impliment PWM function using SDCC compiler for 89c2051. Can any body suggest me any idea or url pointig to this topic.

Deepak Chatwani..

Reply to
dmchatwani

You could look at the AT89S2051, or the faster AT89LP2052 - whilst both are quite new, they do have PWM in hardware feature added.... [and are pin compatible with the original 89C2051 ]

-jg

Reply to
Jim Granville

Hi, this was recently discussed on

Frieder Ferlemann

Hi, Thanks for your kind suggestion, I was not knowing about these devices as they are newly introduced by Atmel. Regards Deepak Chatwani...

Reply to
dmchatwani

Hello, Thank you very much for giving me proper direction. Regards,

Deepak Chatwani..

Reply to
dmchatwani