PWM 80C167

Hi People,

i am new in programing 80c167 ! I want to create a pulse with the PWM Module where i can set the frequence ! Is there any example to write this in Keil C ? Has anyone experience with this ?

Thanks

Patrick

Reply to
Patrick

Patrick,

have a look at the application notes at the Keil website

and
If you are new to the C167 family I strongly reccomend to get the DaVE CD.

It allows to configure the C167 using a graphical environment and also allows easy access to the topics in the huge manual of this processor.

The timer/CAPCOM Peripheral of the C167 is a rather complex beast. Be prepared to do a lot of reading.

regards /jan

Patrick schrieb in im Newsbeitrag: snipped-for-privacy@posting.google.com...

Reply to
Jan Homuth

Try out the application notes for the 80x167 or 80x164

Reply to
Gerald Maher

Take a look in the Keil C166 Getting Started book (GS166.PDF) on page 170. There is an example for how to program the PWM on a C167 device.

Jon

Reply to
Jon Ward