Prototyping board for 0.5mm pitch BGA

Hi,

I'm looking for a prototyping board that receives a 0.5mm pitch 12x12mm ZZG Microstar plastic BGA with 289 balls, and breaks them out to the standard 2.54mm grid. I've sucessfully used similar boards in the past, for less densely packed packages, and they were around 300 USD each. However, I cant locate any such board for the new 0.5mm pitch, except for very small chips (less than 100 balls).

Any help is appreciated.

Kind regards, Marc

Reply to
jetmarc

We can build one for USD $500. It would take 10 to 15 layers with blind vias. It would not be cheap, but doable.

Reply to
linnix