prototype pcb with blind vias

Can anyone recomend a good inexpesive source for small volum
prototype PCB's with blind vias

Re: prototype pcb with blind vias
Layers?  Line Width?  Minimum holes?  PCB size?

Can you provide more details?

re:prototype pcb with blind vias
4 layers .008, .018, 5"x4

Re: prototype pcb with blind vias
We can do it for $20 to $30 each, depending on how "small volume" is.

Re: prototype pcb with blind vias

I can do "it" for much less.  That requires the depression of two
keys, possibly a third.  The volume depends on the type face or
font selected.

By now you may have realized how useless your posting is, without
quotations.  See below.

re:prototype pcb with blind vias
who are you

Re: re:prototype pcb with blind vias

I can't email you (with the .no-spam.invalid removed).  If you post
your email address at http://pcb.info-for.us .  I can offer you a more
accurate quote.

Site Timeline